Sore stingy shoulders = too much sun
Bobbing around in the sea then falling asleep on your lounger without reapplying your SunKiss SPF can lead to too much exposure to the harmful UVA and UVB rays leaving you red and sore. As you know it is crucial to reapply your sunscreen, we know it happens and we are not going to lecture because yes, it happens to the best of us.
So, with this in mind we wanted to share our SunKiss survival plan to help ease the pain
- Cool down. Once you're out of the sun, take a cool shower or bath to help soothe the sunburn.
- Moisturise. After your cool shower apply a large dollop of SunKiss Replenishing Gel, this aloe vera gel will help cool and heal even the most tender skin, apply gently and let it absorb and work its magic.
- Hydrate. Even if you’re not thirsty make sure you hydrate your body as sunburn draws fluid out of the skin, keep topping up with liquids as your body recovers.
- Apply SunKiss Sun Rescue Moisturiser - this after-sun moisturizer rehydrates your skin. With Argan Oil and Shea butter it provides a major boost of hydration thanks to its high quantities of Vitamin E. It smells divine too.
- Stay out of the sun. It goes without saying that you shouldn’t go out into the sun again without sun protection, stay in the shade and watch from the shadows. The hours of 11am - 2pm you should avoid direct sunlight.
- If you feel shivery and feverish seek medical help!
SunKiss pro tip - keep your SunKiss Replenishing Gel in the fridge for an extra cooling boost. It can also be applied post shaving to relieve any irritation ... you’ll thank us!