Coconut Mineral SPF 30
Coconut Mineral Cream SPF 30
Featured as "we're obsessed with their physical sunscreens" in Cosmopolitan Middle East.
This luxe, silky cream has been formulated with moisturizing ingredients, anti-aging properties and gentle minerals which leave the skin feeling velvety soft.
This gentle sunscreen is formulated with natural non-nano zinc oxide, a mineral sun protection technology that reflects and bounces the sun's harmful rays away from the skin, with maximum strength broad spectrum protection.
Subtly infused with a light, tropical scent of Coconut .... Summer in a bottle!
- Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide - the safest natural mineral sunscreens
- Power packed with antioxidant protection from vitamins A and E found in our Red Raspberry Seed Oil.
- Jojoba Oil provides nourishing, restorative hydration
- Full sun protection immediately upon applying (no need to wait 20 minutes)
- Water resistant and sweat proof - 40 minutes
- Reef-safe and coral friendly
- Suitable for sensitive and delicate skin
- Cruelty free, Chemical free, Paraben free and Vegan
- Recyclable, refillable and reusable packaging
Smooth SunKiss Coconut SPF 30 all over the face and body avoiding the eyes. Re-apply every 2 hours or more frequently after swimming, towel drying or sweating. Use sun protection every day, even when it's cloudy. Avoid sun exposure between 11am and 2pm.
Suitable for fair to medium skin tones.
TIP! A little goes a long way, so start with a smaller amount and add as required. SunKiss rubs seamlessly into the skin leaving a translucent glow
Water (Aqua), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Butyrospermum Parkii, Octocrylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Silica, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sucrose Polystearate and Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Laurate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Xanthan Gum, RubusIdaeus (Red Raspberry) Seed Extract, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin